Fall 2015 Peer Review Call is now closed but we would love to keep you informed about our next round. If interested, submit your information here.
This voluntary process is open to current CI faculty who have:
- Completed the Online Teaching Preparation Program (OTPP) or/and the Blended Learning Preparation Program (BLPP)
- Have at least 50% of an online or blended course developed
Peer Review Resources for Faculty:
- Instructions for the Peer Review Process (MS Word Document) This document provides a suggested process for participating in a peer review of an online or blended course.
- Peer Review Warm-up (MS Word Document) – The instructor worksheet is completed by faculty and sent to the peer reviewer before the review begins.
- CI QOLT Rubric (MS Word Document)
- Final Peer Review Reflection Form
Optional Form for Online & Blended Instructor Evaluation:
- Evaluation of Blended or Online Courses (MS Word Document)- This form has been modified from the QOLT to be a guide for conducting Peer Evaluation of an online course.