What is VoiceThread?
VoiceThread is a unique online conversation space that may be used by your professors at CSU Channel Islands. VoiceThread conversations are visual and provide you the option to comment from your computer in voice (with a microphone), video (with a webcam), or text (with your keyboard). The conversations are delayed, like email, providing you with the flexibility to work around your schedule. You may use VoiceThread from any computer with an internet connection (we recommend using Chrome as your browser) or you may download the free VoiceThread mobile app and access your course VoiceThreads from anywhere at any time.
View the VoiceThread above to learn how to get started!
- Getting around in a VoiceThread
- Listening to and viewing comments
- How to comment
- How to delete a comment
- How to doodle on a slide
- How to complete, submit, and share a “Create” assignment in CI Learn
- How to log-into the free VoiceThread Mobile app
- How to create a VoiceThread
- How to share a VoiceThread with a Group
- VoiceThread Universal – this site is designed to support screen readers
VoiceThread Video Tutorials