How can technology improve relationships and provide for humanized learning experiences that transcend or take the place of a physical classroom? Ask one of the 3,521 CI students or 142 CI faculty who have used VoiceThread, an asynchronous conversation tool that is integrated into CI Learn.
Some of the ways CI faculty are using VoiceThread include:
- online discussions & reflections
- student-generated presentations
- interactive lessons with video feedback
- collaborative lessons
- advertisement critiques in Marketing
- listening/speaking practice for Spanish
- peer review for Composition
- virtual, mobile field trips in Nursing
If you are not using VoiceThread in your class(es), why not? Join your peers this semester at one of our monthly CI VoiceThreader gatherings and learn more! All CI faculty are invited; no VoiceThreading experience is needed — just curiosity to learn and share.
- CI VoiceThreader Community Gatherings – learn how to join in!
- View the CI VoiceThread Faculty Toolkit