This evolving series of workshops is designed to equip faculty with the practical skills needed to develop an online or blended course. All sessions will be face-to-face in the Faculty Innovations in Teaching (FIT) Studio located in Solano 1201 on Mondays from 3-4:30pm. Course Construction sessions can also be arranged as a one-to-one session or via Zoom (online). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The T&L Innovations events calendar includes dates for these upcoming workshops:
- CC: Creating Content in CI Learn
- CC: Getting Up & Running with the 5 Essential Elements of CI Learn
- CC: Creating an Engaging & Accessible Syllabus with Populr
- CC: Creating Beautiful Graphics with Canva
- CC: Humanizing Your CI Learn Course with Images & Videos
- CC: Embedding Content: How to & Why it’s Important
- CC: Creating Assessments in CI Learn
Click the title to get more information.Register Now!