The Online and Blended Course Feedback process provides CI faculty with a supportive and confidential experience, resulting in actionable feedback for improving an online or blended course.
- A Teaching & Learning Innovations team member will partner with you to identify strengths and areas of improvement in your online or blended course. This process will be guided by the use of the Quality Online Learning Teaching (QOLT) rubric.
- You may request feedback on an online or blended course that is either under construction (ideally at least 50% should be designed) or a course that you have already taught.
- This review is confidential. If you choose, you may submit the feedback to your file.
- By the end of the process you will have tips and new ideas to improve your course.
- Course Feedback will be returned by the end of the semester.