Our CI family of online and blended faculty has grown fast in the last few years. The richness and depth of your digital experience and contributions to our students’ learning are unquantifiable. This recently created community aims to foster conversations, exchanges, and reciprocal learning about challenges, concerns and “aha moments” in our teaching and learning innovations. We aspire to be a community of active learners in the ever-changing world of emerging technologies!
We meet monthly to discuss a theme chosen by our community. Faculty are invited to share their work or bring questions for the group related to the chosen theme.
- are interested on online and/or blended teaching
- are interested in infusing your “face-to-face” classes with digital learning activities
- have taught or are considering teaching an online or blended CI course
….this community offers:
- a forum to share your questions and concerns,
- a venue to connect with other online & blended instructors,
- a window to learn about what’s happening beyond CI in emerging technologies and related research/conferences.
- a relaxed atmosphere & some casual outings.
How can you get involved?
- Join us for our monthly gatherings held once a month in the FIT Studio (Solano 1201). If you are not on campus, you can always join us remotely via zoom.
- Click here to sign up for the interest list
- Subscribe to receive our blog entries via email (check left menu)
- Click here to suggest a topic for discussion or to request to share using this form
- Keep an eye on our calendar for events and training opportunities (CALENDAR)
We are looking forward to connecting with you! Join the conversation!
To get additional information or share suggestions, please contact Maria Ballesteros-Sola at email@example.com