Due to this being an online course, communication is extremely important. Please treat all course communication as professional communication. Address your emails appropriately, check your spelling, use correct grammar and sign your name. When posting to discussion boards or commenting on others writing, grammar and a professional tone are expected.
Communicating with Instructor
- My office location is xxx (805-437-xxxx). You will typically find me there Tuesday – Friday between 8:00am and 8:45am. We can also schedule an appointment to meet in person or virtually. Just ask.
- The best way to reach me is via email: insert email I will also contact you via your campus email, so please check that daily.
- All course materials and updates will be available in CI Learn
- I will typically respond to student emails Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. Messages that arrive outside these times will receive responses the next business day.
- Students are welcome to address me as xxx. I look forward to working with you!